I asked Will, a 17 year old male, some questions relating to the clips seen below, regarding what she believed to think about the film from an overview of them - and significantly the drastic change in the middle, to see if our filming is on the right track and portraying what we want it to towards our target audience.
What do you believe to be happening in the first clip? Does everything seem well to you? How do you think the girls feel?
What appears to be happening in the second clip? Does it seem odd following the first clip? How do you think the narrative progressed to this point?
Do the two clips intrigue you? Would you want to watch this?
"In the first clip it seems like the girls are having a day out, all is well. I believe that they are happy. The second clip seems to contrast the first clip as it has a more darker tone and there is only one girl compared to the two before. I believe the narrative has progressed from a nice day out to something sinister is about to happen. I find the two clip intriguing and I would like to continue watching to find out what happens!" - Will Darnell 2016
No comments:
Post a Comment