Search This Blog
Thursday, 3 November 2016
Images for FP Planning- Jess Smith
I have selected these three images because i think that each of them really capture the close relationship between the sister. I also think the backdrops and settings of each image are beautiful and take advantage of the coastal area we chose to film at. Overall my favorite image for the poster would be the middle image because I think it will work well with having other bits of text around the characters, such as the title, billing block and film festival logos that we wish to include on the poster. I also like the way they are hugging and close to each other because this is symbolising their relationship that we see in the film, therefore I think the image gives a good insight, yet still persuading the audience to see the whole film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment