Target Audience: 16-25
I asked different people their thoughts on our short film after reading the synopsis and looking at the storyboard and as none of them wanted to be on camera, I simply wrote down their responses. I made sure I asked different ages (that were within our target audience age) and also wanted to ensure I asked boys and girls to receive the fairest audience feedback.
17 Year Old Boy:
"What is your opinion on our plot on our short film, after reading the synopsis"?-"I really liked the fact that you're wanting to touch on sensitive, yet current topics for our age group, such as depression and anxiety, as well as dealing with the subject of death. I also like the idea of some of the filming be done in Brighton as you can capture some great shots with the different attractions there and using the beach as a setting will look cool on the end product.
20 Year Old Girl:
"What is your opinion on our plot on our short film, after reading the synopsis"?
-"I really like that you're two characters are supposed to be sisters and that you're using actual sisters to act which I think will make it more believable. Another thing I like is the story line and how it will be shocking at the end of the film when you reveal that the sister has been dead the whole time and the fact that this won't be obvious throughout the rest of the film. However the only thing that might be a problem is filming the graveyard scene as it will dark and the lighting might be an issue if its too bright in the characters face. But overall I really like the concept and believe it will translate into the film as you seemed to have planned the storyboard well".
18 Year Old Girl:
"What is your opinion on our plot on our short film, after reading the synopsis"?
-"I enjoyed looking through the storyboard because I didn't know where and how it was going to end, which is a good thing. I like the fact that there is only going to be 2 characters during the majority of the film because it means it won't confuse the audience. I really like the idea of there being quick paced flashbacks towards the end of the film of scenes that have already been shown but without the sister Ashlee in them and this will be interesting to see how this is actually done. The one doubt I have about the storyline would be that there is quite a lot of different locations to film in and you might not have enough time for everything".
No comments:
Post a Comment