This is my first draft of our film poster design (edited in Photoshop) it's a visual idea of the how our film poster may look in terms of the layout and design. I have also included key elements that are compulsory in terms of the criteria that needs to be met for our posters. For example, the spacing and margining positioning of the text is all in the same position. As well as including a block of text containing the credits as this is legally compulsory for short films. The posters title (text) is larger than other text on poster; denoting that its the main visual focus. Additionally, the poster includes a rating of the film; shown through the stars and a critics comment. However, I haven't included the source of the comment which I would need to do in the final poster. Finally, I have also made visual reference's to short film institutions.

No comments:
Post a Comment