-Film Poster 1: The White Helmets
-Directed by Orlando Von Einsidel
-Discovered on shortfilmposters.com
I think that this short film poster relates to an audience reading it, through the main image. The man is positioned to a side angle, eye level medium-close up shot which gives the audience the impression that they are standing next to him and the image is from their perspective. Overall this will work well with involving an audience, before viewing the full film. I also think that this image is very inciting for a audience as because they want to know what he's looking at and why this rubble filled setting has been used, therefore I think it is successful. In addition, the fact that they have advertised on a mass media basis, that the film can be viewed on Netflix is very user friendly and very accessible for people. By including the film festival logos is also very reassuring for an audience. However the only part of the poster I didn't agree with was the colour of font that the festival logo's was in, because I believe they would be more noticeable in a darker colour.
Although this film is 41 minutes long, the official length of a short film can last any time up to 50 minutes.
I think that this short film poster relates to an audience reading it, through the main image. The man is positioned to a side angle, eye level medium-close up shot which gives the audience the impression that they are standing next to him and the image is from their perspective. Overall this will work well with involving an audience, before viewing the full film. I also think that this image is very inciting for a audience as because they want to know what he's looking at and why this rubble filled setting has been used, therefore I think it is successful. In addition, the fact that they have advertised on a mass media basis, that the film can be viewed on Netflix is very user friendly and very accessible for people. By including the film festival logos is also very reassuring for an audience. However the only part of the poster I didn't agree with was the colour of font that the festival logo's was in, because I believe they would be more noticeable in a darker colour.
Although this film is 41 minutes long, the official length of a short film can last any time up to 50 minutes.
This is a documentary film -are you sure it's a short?
ReplyDeleteOverall, very good analysis Jess, and all 4 posted by deadline. Well done!
Yes, I've just researched this and added the information onto the post.
Delete