-Film Poster 3-Dreaming of Peggy Lee
-Directed by-James Everett
-Found on www.shortfilmposters.com
This film poster is very pleasing on the audiences eye because it uses beautiful, bright sunset colourings. These colours fit so well with the title font and colour, which is positioned in the centre, therefore making the poster very eye catching. I like the way they've used two different types of font for the title and I especially love the backstage mirror lights font style of the title because I've never seen this on a short film poster before and is suggesting that the film includes musical aspects and this is further emphasised by using the London skyline at the bottom of the poster. The billing block is also positioned at the bottom under the skyline which I also think has worked well, visually for an audience. From looking at this poster, it has made me want to watch the film as it is suggesting so many things, yet still not giving away any definate information, leaving me wanting to find out more.
No comments:
Post a Comment