I'm posting this at the top of the blog as it's easier to see - I suggest a couple of small improvements to the film - correct the typo in the end titles of the film, and try to cut the film a bit more by editing the Brighton sequence by around 5 - 10 secs (it feels a bit too long, and makes the film overall a bit too long) - we can still get the idea with less of it. I know you have already cut some bits, but this will improve it again. You can do this over the week when we return, but make sure that you replace the final films in the completed folder and via youtube and let me know if you do it outside the lessons.
All 3 final products needed to be posted at the top of the blog. Can you please add the film when you have made final tweaks? Add to the notes above - the jump cut near the beginning doesn't seem to add any meaning (the tunnel ones do I think) - so try to edit this for normal continuity.
I'm posting this at the top of the blog as it's easier to see - I suggest a couple of small improvements to the film - correct the typo in the end titles of the film, and try to cut the film a bit more by editing the Brighton sequence by around 5 - 10 secs (it feels a bit too long, and makes the film overall a bit too long) - we can still get the idea with less of it. I know you have already cut some bits, but this will improve it again. You can do this over the week when we return, but make sure that you replace the final films in the completed folder and via youtube and let me know if you do it outside the lessons.
ReplyDeleteAll 3 final products needed to be posted at the top of the blog. Can you please add the film when you have made final tweaks? Add to the notes above - the jump cut near the beginning doesn't seem to add any meaning (the tunnel ones do I think) - so try to edit this for normal continuity.
ReplyDelete