I've awarded a provisional level 3 mark for this, but I'm happy for you to make some adjustments to raise the level. You need to lose the boxes in the final version, use italics in the ratings (look closely at the original), lose hyphens in the ratings (I don't think you see this in the real LWLs, but check), and indent paragraphs. These are all features of the ones we looked at, so go back and check.
I've awarded a provisional level 3 mark for this, but I'm happy for you to make some adjustments to raise the level. You need to lose the boxes in the final version, use italics in the ratings (look closely at the original), lose hyphens in the ratings (I don't think you see this in the real LWLs, but check), and indent paragraphs. These are all features of the ones we looked at, so go back and check.
ReplyDelete